Welcome To Vitality Health Medical
Our multidisciplinary approach treats your whole body to help reduce pain while improving mobility and function. We combine several types of non-surgical safe and effective treatments to help you recover in quicker time. Count on Vitality Health Medical for medical services such as:
- Chiropractic Care - Chiropractors specialize in treating musculoskeletal misalignments to relieve joint pain and muscle spam. This helps increase your range of motion, improve nerve function to help your body stay healthy.
- On-site Digital X-Rays - Is a form of X-Ray that produces less radiation to the patient and shows a more detailed image for your doctor to view and provide an accurate diagnosis.
- Physical Therapy - We devise a personalized physical therapy program to meet your specific condition and goals. We are here to help you regain flexibly and strength. This helps to support your body and reduce further injury.
- Sports Medicine - Sports activities often lead to sports injuries, and Vitality Health Medical is here to help. We help you get over an acute injury, rehabilitate a chronic overuse injury, or make yourself less vulnerable to future injuries.
- Acupuncture - This holistic approach to healthcare relieves pain naturally by increasing the production of endorphins. This ancient technique is also highly successful at improving the nervous system's internal communications, making it a potent force against a variety of ailments.
- Medical Massage - Therapeutic massage not only enhances the effectiveness of our chiropractic care; it also relaxes tight muscles, accelerates healing, improves circulation, and breaks up internal scar tissue.
Vitality Health Medical serves as your all-in-one health resource with a variety of therapies provided by our Chiropractor, Physical Therapist, Acupuncturist and Medical Doctor.
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Hip pain
- Shoulder pain
- Tingling/Numbness in arms & legs
- Disc injuries
- Muscle soreness & Joint pain
- Elbow/Wrist/Hand pain
- Knee/Ankle/Foot pain
Our doctors will diagnose your condition and give you a clear path to recovery. We treat neck and back pain including muscle and joint pain so you can live pain free. Book your appointment at our new office in Midtown Manhattan next to Grand Central Station by calling us at (212) 245-5688 or Request Appointment Online.